Ventura, the International Business Plan competition organized by the Entrepreneurship Cell of NIT Trichy is back! The competition provides opportunities to receive professional mentoring, network with VCs and a chance to win over 4,00,000 INR (USD 8,000).
WHAT VENTURA'13 HAS TO OFFER?
• Prize money of over 4,00,000 INR.
• Incubation support of over 1,00,00,000 INR (USD 200,000).
• Mentoring Support to the participants entering the competition by the E-Cell Mentor Network and Carma Connect.
• Special recognition for plans in the Social Entrepreneurship Sector.
• A chance to present your plan to several renowned Venture Capitalists.
• The Cognizance awards for:
i. Best Environmentally Conscious Plan
ii. Technical Innovation Award
iii. Best Grassroots Level Innovation
In addition, we present Consolation prizes to each of our finalists.
Ventura will be take place in the following stages:
1. Initial submission. (Deadline - 1st December'12)
3. Shortlisting followed by mentoring support to the qualifying teams.
4. Mentoring Period of 50 days
5. Second round of shortlisting.
6. Final event (2 days)
Day 1 : Elevator pitch.
Day 2 : Detailed Presentation of the B-Plan
The deadline for submission of your Executive Summary is 1st December, 2012.
For more details and updates about the , please visit: www.ecell-nitt.org
FOR REGISTRATIONS, log on to
Visit us at: www.ecell-nitt.org